• Immediate release orders must be received in our system by noon (EST)
• Immediate release orders received in our system by noon with inventory available will be shipped out same day.
• Maximum Quantities May Apply.
• Commandes relâchées sur le champ, doivent être dans notre système avant midi (HNE)
• Les commandes relâchées reçues dans notre système avant midi et pour lesquelles les produits sont en stock seront expédiées la même journée
• Certains produit peuvent être sujets à des quantités maximales.
The Express program is the most aggressive and comprehensive quick shipment program in the downlighting industry. Express surpasses what is traditionally thought of as a common stock guide. Unlike a stocking program, we take advantage of our manufacturing facility and produce a wide range of downlighting products within a 17 days or less from the order processing date.
For more information on this program click here.
| || Pour consulter cette brochure ou toute autre brochure de produits, veuillez visiter notre volet littérature |
Visit our Literature section to view this and other product brochures
| || |
Online Zonal Cavity Calculation.
QuickCalc indoor is a zonal cavity (lumen method) calculation tool*. Quickly estimate light level (illuminance), number of luminaires, and lighting layout, for a simple room or building - then print a detailed one-page report.
Note that the use of the zonal cavity lumen method is limited to a rectangular space with one fixture. For more complex calculations or for a detailed "point-by-point" calculation a more robust lighting calculation program must be used.
QuickCalc outdoor instantly generates an iso-fc/lux template for outdoor lighting products. To use this tool please select the photometric file from our fixture selection process and choose the flash TEMPLATE option shown.
To calculate illuminance levels with QuickCalc, please follow these steps:
1. Navigate to a product page either by browsing through the advanced product serach or searching for by brand or Catalogue Page Number.
2. If the product has photometry, you'll see our QuickCalc bottom below the Photometry file.
3. Click on the QuickCalc bottom and the appropiate (indoor or outdoor) application will open.